Late Model Corvair Parts - For Sale


Please see pictures of parts currently for sale for late model Corvairs. These parts are from a couple of 1965 Corvair Corsa coupes and some from a 1969 Corvair Monza. None of the parts are new; however, they will be cleaned up as best I can and sent "as is". Once the items are gone, they are gone; and they are not gone until they are paid for (so please don't expect me to hold a part if someone else is ready to take it). Items are priced to sell and I can be flexible on price when purchasing multiple items (depending on items).

I acquired three Corvairs in order to restore one of them (69 Corvair was given to someone else for restoration). Along with the cars, I was also given a multitude of parts for the Corvairs and am using the third car (65 Corvair Corsa) as a donor for parts.

I'm not a Corvair expert, but will list all extra parts for sale (see photos below). Though these are not all of the parts, they are all that I have ready as of this posting. More will be posted OR you can email me to inquire of parts that you may want off of the Corsa.

If you see a part or parts that you would like, contact me via email. I will consider all reasonable offers; meaning I am motivated to get the parts moved and am willing to work on a good deal for the buyer.

Contact: mleemitchell@gmail.com NO SOLICITATIONS!

Payment: via PayPal

Shipping: If the item can be placed in a flat-rate box from USPS then shipping will range from $3-$15 depending on the size. If it is an irregular size, then I will have to quote shipping on a case-by-case. In order to do this, the item must first be paid for via PayPal, then I will take it for shipping and will send the shipping quote, which will be paid via PayPal again (so two transactions). This keeps me from boxing up a part, going to USPS (or other), only to have the buyer not want to pay for shipping that may be higher than expected (it happens). I apologize for any inconvenience with this method, but your shipping cost will be the exact shipping cost with no additional charge.

Feel free to contact me for more information and know that I will be posting information about the parts as soon as I have them.


















































Comments